Skip To Main Content


Who is my Counselor?

  • Dr. Hugley is the counselor for all students in the 9th grade.
  • Mrs. Elliott is the counselor for all students in the 10th grade.
  • Mr. Phillips is the lead counselor and for all students in the 11th grade.
  • Mrs. Bailey is the counselor for all students in the 12th grade.

How do I request a transcript while enrolled at HCHS?

Students currently enrolled can request transcripts here. Also, students can submit their requests on the clipboard located outside of Ms. McCosh’s office in the Guidance Department. Transcripts are FREE to enrolled students.

How do I request a transcript after graduation?

In order to request a transcript after graduation, go here. Fill in all required information on the Google Form. A payment of $5.00 is due at the time of request. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.

What do I do if I want to request a schedule change?

Every student meets with their grade-level Counselor to complete an Academic Plan to request courses for the upcoming school year.  Student schedules are generated from the Academic Plan.  Students need to email their grade-level counselor if there is a scheduling error.  Counselors will make every effort to make corrections.  Schedule changes typically will take place for corrections during the first week of each semester.  

How do I update my student's information?

In order to update your student's information please contact Mrs. Summer Freeman, the Data Entry Manager.

How do I set up an appointment with my counselor?

Come by between classes and see Mrs. Miller, the Guidance Receptionist. She will schedule an appointment for you. You may also tell your teacher that you need an appointment and they can contact Mrs. Miller.